Saruni Mara offers an exciting and varied range of unique activities which all take place in the heart of the Masai Mara wilderness - the most wildlife rich wilderness in the world. Our activities are suitable for all ages and easily tailored to suit your personal preferences:
- Game drives through renowned and teeming conservation areas - Mara North Conservancy, Masai Mara National Reserve and surrounding conservancies.
- Night drives on Mara North Conservancy - a unique activity not permitted in the National Parks.
- Guided bush walks through the forest and valleys around Saruni Mara.
- Bush meals - breakfast in secluded valleys and starlit dinners under the vast African skies (weather permitting).
- Sundowners in beautiful corners and on top the highest peak in the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem.
- Maasai Wellbeing Space - a wonderfully indulgent menu of massage and spa treatments.
- Warriors Academy - special courses in bush skills and animal tracking, fantastic for families with children.
- Hiking up Kilelioni, the highest peak in the Mara-Serengeti ecosystem.
- Cultural visits to the local Maasai Market which is held every Thursday, where you will see how the Maasai people have adapted to modern times, still with their traditions in tact.
- Hot-air Balloon flights upon request, soaring above the plentiful plains below.
- Saruni Mara gift shop where you can buy beautiful, original and locally made artifacts to take home with you.
CLICK HERE to view the activities photo gallery